NNVDA is a resource directory/referral network to assist individuals with disabilities and/or health conditions connect to services in the Northern Nevada areas (including rural cities: Fernley, Fallon, Elko, Winnemucca)
Northern Nevada Disability Access is not affiliated with any other agency, or a non-profit. This website was formed in June 2010, by a mother of a special needs child (now young adult) is her major influence.
- Discover and connect to hundreds of services for disabled/health conditions in Northern Nevada
- Learn more about founder
- Our Blog page is a personal experience based on visiting the services
- News Media is a list of local news/media who have interviewed us for the past 3 years.
- Event calendar offers information about classes,webinars, special events, fundraisers, yearly events, and support groups.
- Subscribe to monthly newsletter
- Follow us on social media.