Our motto – “Helping the disabled in Northern Nevada and beyond”
Northern Nevada Disability Access provides a useful resource guide for individuals with disabilities, and various health conditions to find services in Northern Nevada. Special features on the site include an event calendar, blog, news media, and a sign-up for our monthly newsletter. Don’t forget to like or follow us on social media (links located on the right sidebar).
The NNVDA website is a resource directory intended for:
- Persons with disabilities or health-related issues
- parents with special needs child/youth/adult
- Caretakers/personal assistants
- Friends and families of disabled persons
- Professionals in the community