In June 2010, Amy Auerbach created a unique business called Northern Nevada Disability Access. The need to combine resources for people with disabilities and various health conditions was a major influence on why Amy created this website. Amy’s son, Josiah, now a young man was her primary inspiration.
Special features on the site include an event calendar, blog, news media, and a sign-up for our monthly newsletter. Don’t forget to like and follow us on social media.
- Persons with disabilities or health-related issues,
- Parents with special needs child/youth/adult,
- Caretakers/personal assistants,
- Friends and families of disabled persons,
- Professionals in the community.