NNVDA is a referral network of service providers to connect individuals with disabilities /health conditions within Northern Nevada area.
Disclaimer : Northern NV Disability Access is operating under the umbrella of the Family Support Council , a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity established in 1982. Under the terms of the partnership, NNVDA are authorized to seek out donations for their operation of their project. Once a grant is provided, the funds will be placed into a private account for use for NNVDA. The donor will be able to claim a charitable deduction according to their tax situation.
Northern Nevada Disability Access is unique site compared to others because of the interactive features. Plus, its user-friendly and easy to navigate. Tell your friends and family about NNVDA. Visit the interactive features on our site. Here are just a few selections:
- Watch videos on Treasured Moments
- Check out the event calendar
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- join our social media networks
- And most of all, visit our resource directory in Northern Nevada for people with disabilities and health related conditions.
- Seniors and veterans are welcome to find resources.