Treasured Moments with NNVDA
Treasured Moments with NNVDA is a weekly discussion with service providers, advocates, caregivers and professionals in the community?
Here are the following guidelines to participate as a guest on our show
- You must have the following: computer/laptop, webcam, microphone or headset with attached mic, and reliable internet
- We normally conduct our interviews via YouTube Live, however we can arrange to meet at a preferred internet/wifi venue. Its best to conduct the interview from your office or home. This way so you set your computer, webcam, and microphone to be calibrated for this interview.
- Upon request, we can arrange to travel to your office/service provider location or we can meet at (coffeeshop, library or participating venue offering wifi access).
- Once you schedule an interview, I will email you a 5 question document to review.
- Approximately 5 minutes before we start the interview, we will send you an email invitation that will include a link to bring you directly to the YouTube Live platform.
- When you have successfully connected, we will do a quick sound check. Then begin broadcasting the interview.
- After the interview is completed. I edit the video and then transfer to our YouTube channel.