Treasured Moments with NNVDA is a weekly discussion with service providers, advocates, caregivers and professionals in the community?
Here are the following guidelines:
- You must have the following: computer/laptop, webcam, microphone or headset with attached mic, and reliable internet
- We normally conduct our interviews via YouTube Live.
- Upon request, we can arrange to meet at a preferred location (your office, coffeeshop, library or participating venue offering internet access).
- Click the ‘schedule an interview’ button (below),
- Once you schedule, you will receive a 5 question document to review prior to the date.
- On the day of interview, (approximately 5-10 minutes), you will receive an email which includes a link directing you to the YouTube Live platform.
- When you have successfully connected, we will do a quick sound check. Then begin broadcasting the interview.
- After the interview is completed. the video will be uploaded to our YouTube channel once it has been successfully edited for content, annotations, and introductions.