We are the only referral network connecting disabled, seniors and veterans to service providers in Northern Nevada. Serving the community since 2010.
- Resource directory (A-Z listings)
- NV Attractions (directory of accessible places to visit)
- Treasured Moments.
- Virtual bulletin board (downloadable, and shareable.)
- Event calendar (support groups, special events)
- Monthly newsletter (Journeys with NNVDA)
- Community outreach videos
- Blog – blog writers wanted
Northern NV Disability Access is operating under the umbrella of the Family Support Council of Douglas County, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity established in 1982. Under the terms of the partnership, NNVDA is authorized to seek out donations, which will be placed into a fund for use by NNVDA, and the donor will be able to claim a charitable deduction according to their tax situation.